School House Day Nursery- Holmpton
If you're driven, ambitious and have some solid experience in childcare, we want to hear from you! We're a small, family owned nursery and we're looking for an impressive Early Years Educator to join our team. Here at School House Nursery we thoroughly believe in hiring based on character above all else, so you'll be joining an outstanding team with an exceptional culture.
As an organisation, our aim is to change the perception of the nursery industry by being the best and moving it forward. We do things differently, so don’t expect the ordinary. We care, we listen, we’re constantly learning from each other and refining our craft, we value teamwork over individual success and best of all, we’re based out in the country, surrounded by nature and animals!
What will you be doing?
As a Level 3 Preschool Room Leader you'll be playing a key role in providing a positive and secure relationship for your children and their families. You will be taking on daily care and development of each child, you will be responsible for supporting and working closely with the other team members in the room to assist in the daily running of the nursery and educational activities. You will take responsibility for making sure everyone knows what’s what when it comes to planning, day to day information exchanges and ensuring the smooth running of the room.
There's a huge amount of scope to make the role your own, whilst focusing on three key areas:
• Our parents - you'll be responsible for engaging our existing parents and offering support at every stage of their child’s nursery life from the very beginning settling in stages up until they transition to school. Continuing to develop relationships with parents via our online learning journal.
• Our teams - keeping the existing team energised through our mission, vision and values is vital to the continued development of our culture.
• Our children - playing an important role in supporting each stage of every child’s unique journey and enhancing their learning through bespoke modules tailored by management team.
What are we looking for?
You'll be hardworking and hungry to learn. What really matters is someone that is passionate about our mission and values and who will add value to our culture. We're looking for someone who thinks creatively and is not afraid to use their initiative to implement exciting learning opportunities that inspire both the children and their team. To be considered for this role you MUST hold a relevant Level 3 qualification.
This position is for a minimum of 4 days - preferably 5 (shifts being 7:30-5:30 or 8-6).
More details available at interview.
Qualifications and Experience
• A Level 3 qualification in Childcare such as EYE, NVQ, CACHE or recognised equivalent (required)
• Up to date training in first aid and safeguarding (desired)
• Good knowledge of child protection procedures and the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
• Excellent references and a clear enhanced DBS
• Passion for delivering high quality childcare and learning
• Exceptional communication skills, energy and a positive ‘hands on’ attitude
What's in it for you?
• Pension Scheme
• Free uniform, training, DBS check
• Ongoing continuous development and early years quality training and mentoring
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Regular and refresher training in first aid and safeguarding
If you think you'd be a great addition to the team, we'd love to hear from you so get in touch today for an application form!
Call 01966 631649 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org