Teeny Tots Day Nursery
Tel: 01482 571155
We are looking for a special person to join our team so if the description below sounds like you..... get in touch!!
* You must have a warm smiling face that makes every child feel special.
* You must be able to laugh at jokes you don't understand, or you don't find funny!
* You will preferably have a little bit of quirkiness. If a child requests that you be a captain of a pirate ship, you will be the best pirate captain you can be!
* You must feel comfortable telling everybody in the same room as you, that you are going to the toilet!
* The ability to sing in tune is not necessary; however the ability to sing out of tune in front of a crowd is essential.
* You must be able to distribute warm hugs as required.
* Possessing the skills required to rapidly count the heads of numerous moving small people is of the utmost importance.
* Must be comfortable entering public places on the way home from work, with unknown substances on your clothing.
* You must have a high level of comfort around talking about bodily functions. You must have a strong sense of smell to enable you to respond to said bodily functions.
* Pretending to eat playdough creations realistically is required, and that of drinking numerous cups of pretend tea.
* You must have the ability to read a ten page fairytale, upside down, with at least 4 interruptions per page.
* You must be prepared to have lots of fun in the workplace. Laughter is something you can expect to engage in for a large part of your working day.
* Finally, you must be prepared to feel loved, special and important to many young children and their families. There is simply no other job quite like this one.
We are looking for highly motivated, positive individuals who are passionate about delivering the highest level in childcare and education within our setting. Candidates must possess excellent interpersonal skills and have the necessary drive and enthusiasm required for a fast paced, challenging environment. Applicants must also have exceptional knowledge of the EYFS and will be committed to delivering an outstanding childcare provision.
You must be able:
To provide each child with a safe, secure home away from home environment;
To enjoy teaching within the outdoors;
To be an outstanding key person and liaise with parents, carers and senior staff;
To plan, organise and implement a programme of activities to meet the needs of this age group;
To work as part of a highly-motivated and professional team
To promote excellent practice at all times
To lead practice across the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
To meet requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to.
Support other practitioners in acknowledging the various influences and transitions experienced by a child from both inside and outside the setting
Practice and promote current legal requirements, national policies and guidance on health and safety, safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children.
Level 3 Childcare qualification is desirable.
If interested and this sounds like you then please respond